The Rose Bowl Institute is dead serious about its mission to champion sportsmanship and sports values, but we also have a sense of humor.
From Best. Jokes. Ever. Jokes for Kids, by Chantelle Grace
- How do baseball players stay cool?
They sit next to their fans.
- What do cheerleader’s eat for breakfast?
- Why is basketball such a messy sport?
Because everyone dribbles on the floor.
- You can serve it but not eat it. What is it?
- Why did the soccer player bring string to the game?
He wanted to tie the game.
- Why is a baseball team similar to a muffin?
They both depend on the batter.
- Why do golfers wear two pairs of pants?
In case they get a hole in one.
- Why did the man run around in his bed?
Because he wanted to catch up on his sleep.
- What do you call a boomerang that doesn’t work?
- Why did the football coach go to the bank?
He wanted his quarterback.
- What is harder to catch the faster you run?
- Why is tennis such a loud sport?
The players raise a racquet.
- Why did Tarzan spend so much time on the golf course?
He was perfecting his swing.
- Why did the ballerina quit?
Because it was tutu hard.